If you want to stay up-to-date with our workshops - subscribe to our newsletter and send us your e-mail
All rights reserved
1. A booking will be confirmed once the deposit has been received and confirmed by email by Marek Kosinski.
2. Deposits paid are non-refundable. The balance can be wired right before arrival in Poland or can be paid on the spot on the first workshop day.
3. Should the workshop be cancelled by Marek Kosinski, for whatever reason, a full refund of the amount paid will be made.
4. Naturephototours.pl team do their best to prepare good spots to photograph wild animals but the participants must be aware that animal activity is very weather dependent (e.g. birds at feeders) and it is beyond our control. So we cannot guarantee any sightings in 100% but we can always inform the photographers about the probability of seeing a certain species. Moreover, trip reports from previous workshops are available on our website.
5. Marek Kosinski reserves the right to change the programme slightly due to circumstances mentioned above.
6. During the tour you must behave in a way that is not disruptive, upsetting or dangerous to you or anyone else and you must follow the reasonable requests of the workshop leader.
7. In the event of significant currency fluctuations and/or abnormal supply price increases between a tour being advertised and it taking place, Marek Kosinski reserves the right to alter the overall charge of the tour.
8. Marek Kosinski cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or for personal accident or injury. It is a fundamental booking condition that you accept the hazards involved in visiting remote areas and engaging in potentially dangerous activities. To take part in one of Marek Kosinski’ workshops, you must be covered by adequate insurance for the duration of the tour and activities undertaken. The insurance must cover for cancellation, medical and emergency expenses (including repatriation), personal accident injury and death. In addition, you should be insured against loss of/damage to baggage, personal possessions and flight cancellations/delays.
9. Company details:
ALCES, Marek Kosinski
registered address: ul. Tropinka 79, 17-230 Bialowieza, Poland
Company number (REGON): 357028341
VAT UE: PL6761140433
Tour Operator license (issued by Podlasie Province): 11250
AXA insurance guarantee: 04.363.251